Body hair on sensitive parts are very common, they are there to protect our skin from external damage. However, women find them extremely disturbing, especially unwanted hair present over face and underarms.
Today we will tell you some simple methods, you just follow them 2-3 times a week and all unwanted hairs will disappear permanently.
- Half cup turmeric powder
- Rosewater—can be replaced with plain milk
- Warm water
- A towel
The process to follow:
- Add all the ingredients to make a thick turmeric paste.
- Apply the well-stirred paste onto the underarm hair—works best with thinner underarm hair, and leave it to sit for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash off with the towel which has been soaked in warm water.
- Pat dry and repeat the treatment to loosen hair follicles and thus, remove the hair.
Baking soda water
For this remedy, you will need
- Baking soda
Make a paste of baking soda with a little bit of water. Make sure your paste is not very runny, otherwise it will not stay for long on your skin
Before going to bed apply this paste all over your underarms.
Leave it overnight
Wash this area next morning