When you overeat the resulting consequence is usually bloating or abdominal swelling.
This condition is caused by:
- Excessive air swallowing
- Gas buildup in the intestinal tract
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ovarian cysts
- Fluid buildup in the abdomen
- Lactose intolerance
- Weight gain
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Partial intestinal obstruction
In America a lot of people with this problem tend to rely on proton pump inhibitors, enzymes and so on. However, these conventional medications can be expensive to maintain in the long-run and most people tend to become addicted to their use.
You can solve this problem with a simple DIY homemade recipe that would not cost you a fortune and leave you with adverse side effects.
Here’s what you need;
- pple cider vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Clean drinking water – 1 cup
What you do:
- Mix the ingredients until they blend well.
- Drink immediately after preparation.
- Apple cider vinegar is extremely beneficial for improving digestion, stimulating weight loss, and is a great addition to a healthy diet.
Simple tips to prevent bloating:
- Eat slowly and chew well before swallowing.
- Enrich your menu with foods that prevent bloating – peppermint tea, ginger, pineapple, parsley and yogurt probiotics (providing you don’t have lactose intolerance)
- Cut down salt, fried foods, refined products, fizzy drinks, sweets and excess alcohol as these foods overwork your stomach and slow down digestion.
- Exercise regularly because physical activity is critical for overall health and wellbeing.
- Reduce stress exposure as stress directly affects your health and quality of life.