Sore throat can be caused by various things like for example: bacterial infections or viral infections. These infections of the respiratory system usually show as pockets of pus in the throat and can appear because of flu, colds or mononucleosis. It isn’t a serious health problem, but you must treat it.
Doctors usually prescribe medications in order to treat the sore throat but they can cause various side-effects which can actually have a harmful effect. The best thing would be to treat this kind of infection using a natural remedy. There are numerous homemade natural remedies that can help you fight sore throat infections, but also clean your body of toxins. In that way, you’ll decrease the risk of cancer!
Here’s one of the best one for us:
- 1 large beet
- 9% alcoholic white vinegar
First, wash the beet well. Then, peel it and crush it using a fork. Add one tablespoon of vinegar for every 250 gr. of beet you crushed. Mix everything well and leave it to rest for 20 minutes. After the time passes, strain it and remove the beet from the strainer. Use the liquid to gargle with it on every couple of hours for several minutes. Swallow only a little bit so that you can relieve the inflammation in your throat.
Here, we’re also offering you other natural remedies that can also help you relieve your sore throat:
- Prepare a mixture made of one lemon and a pinch of baking soda. Gargle your throat with it twice a day (in the morning and in the evening);
- You can also use some warm lemon juice with a teaspoon of honey;
- Mix the lemon juice of one lemon with a pinch of salt and honey. Wrap a cotton ball around your finger and soak it in the mixture. Touch your throat with it. You’ll manage to heal your throat as well as tonsils in a very short time;
- One of the cheapest and most effective natural remedies for throat infections is also apple cider vinegar. It is a very powerful antiseptic which relieves the symptoms of sore throat. You just have to add 2 tablespoon of ACV into half a glass of water and gargle it 3 times a day;
- Garlic is another powerful antibiotic. It is also an antiseptic and antibacterial agent which eliminates bacteria and fungi. You just have to crush a garlic clove and mix it with a cup of water. Drink this remedy 3 times a day.
Try some of these remedies against sore throat and you’ll notice relief in no time!