An apple a day really can keep the doctor away! Rich in nutrients, apple helps digestion, stimulates the immune system, prevents fat accumulation in the liver and protects against cancer. But did you know that an apple based slimming diet can help you lose weight fast?
What are the benefits of the apple?
Apples are rich in vitamins A, B, C and E, minerals and trace elements such as potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus and phenolic acids. They are also rich in pectin, a fiber that helps weight loss by promoting satiety and stimulating digestion while maintaining intestinal flora.
Apple has everything to charm the followers of slimming diets! It was designed just for you, a special apple-based stimulant to lose weight in just one week. This diet plan is quite simple; you simply eliminate sugar and salt and increase your intake of water and herbal teas. Not to mention the need for a regular physical activity and a healthy and light diet.
APPLE SLIMMING DIET
- Breakfast:2 large or 3 smaller apples with some lemon juice and nuts.
- Lunch: Salad with apples, onions and parsley.
- Dinner: 3 medium sized apples
- Breakfast: 3 apples and 1 cup of cooked rice without salt;
- Lunch: boiled apples and rice porridge;
- Dinner: boiled rice without salt;
- Breakfast: 2 apples and ½ cup of low-fat cottage cheese;
- Lunch:Cut apples into thin slices and soak them in water with lemon juice. Mix some low-fat cheese with 2 teaspoons of honey and a few nuts, then add the apples;
- Dinner: 50 grams of low-fat cow cheese;
- Breakfast: 1 large apple and 2 large carrots;
- Lunch: Carrots and apples salad;
- Dinner: 2 baked apples and 1 tablespoon of honey;
- Breakfast: 1 boiled beet and 1 boiled carrot;
- Lunch: 1 boiled beet and 1 boiled egg
- Dinner: Carrots as much as you like with some honey
- Same as Day 1;
- Same as Day 2;
NOTE: If you feel hungry during this diet you can increase the amount of apples.