First a few words about asthma. Caused by a thickening of the bronchial tubes, and critical respiratory inflammation asthma is health condition or disease. Asthma can cause a shortness of breath, and weakness. Usually the causes of asthma are anticipated that when coughing and suffocation.
What happens when someone has an asthma attack: People with asthma usually are sensitive and allergic. The muscles tighten as well as the ongoing increase in the production of phlegm in the throat when the lungs are irritated. Asthma suffers have difficulties in breathing, coughing non stop and shortness of breath.
To relieve their condition all of the asthma patients use inhalers. The inhaler is easy and you can carry anywhere with you. To use in sudden attack of asthma it is practical. Indeed, not good for health is constantly using inhalers. But why is that? Probably because the asthma inhalers contain chemicals, eve on of them is steroid.
By reducing the use of inhalers some of the patients have cured asthma. By changing your diet you can help yourself.
In addition to treating asthma inhaler wear a healthy diet can be an alternative or other means to you. For that, you need to know which foods which to avoid and which are allowed.
Look for foods that are high with the content of vitamin C and beta carotene. You can make carrot juice every day as a suggestion. Carrot juice is rich in vitamin C. Celery is another healthy food . Into your diet add a few stalks of celery, chlorophyll contained in the green leaves of celery, will help detoxify your liver and intestinal organs.
Below is the recommended dose or the portion to be consumed by people with asthma to make it easier to regulate the amount of healthy foods above.
- 2 apple green + 6 stalks celery + a bunch of spinach + a bunch of parsley + ¼ lemon juice
- 1 small glass of juice wheatgrass + squeeze of lemon juice
- ¼ pineapple + 1 fennel + 8 stalks of kale + 3 pieces of radish + ½ lemon
- ¼ cucumber pineapple + 1 + 2 + ½ capsicum bunches of watercress + ½ lemon juice
- 2 cups of juice strawberry + 1 + 1 cup cranberries juice pomegranate
- 1 cucumber + 2 + 3 bulbs 1/2 ripe rod lemongrass + ½ lemons
That is the recommended serving.
And to minimize asthma recur, so you should avoid some of the things below:
- The source of animal foods, such as eggs, milk, and meat
- Citrus fruit.
- Because it can cause narrowing of the bronchial tubes and cause an asthma attack sodium and monosodium glutamate.
- Vegetable oils, such as corn and flower matahar, because it can cause inflammation of the respiratory tract.
- Alcohol and soft drinks