Candida albinas is a unicellular fungus that looks like yeast, which is usually found in the vagina and other parts of our body. It is kept under control by the beneficial bacteria, the immune system and the acid pH of the vagina.
However, when there is an imbalance, it can be multiplied disproportionately causing vaginal infections (candidiasis). This imbalance may be due to consumption of certain drugs (mainly antibiotics), dip baths with alkaline soaps, dietary deficiencies, chemotherapy, feminine hygiene sprays, oral contraceptives or pregnancy. The most common symptoms of vaginal yeast infection are: Burning, burning, swelling, pain and white secretions. Next we will help you with some remedies for vaginal infections and candidiasis.
REMEDIES FOR VAGINAL INFECTIONS AND CANDIDIASIS
We all know that the symptoms tend to get worse, if the person stays in the wet bathing gown for a long time, lives in a humid place or after consuming sugary or yeast foods.
Remedy for vaginal infections # 1: Develop a preparation half cup of yogurt which is added half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder. It is applied for five consecutive nights by insertion with a medicinal applicator of two teaspoons of this mixture.
Remedy for vaginal infections # 2: Blend a small clove of garlic with water and strain before using. Two cloves of garlic cut into pieces can be taken orally.
Remedy for vaginal infections # 3: Fill the tub to hip with warm water, add half a cup of salt in the water.Wash the infected area two or tree times a day.
Remedy for vaginal infections # 4: Eat 2 ounces of aloe vera juice or aloe vera daily which helps fight the fungus Candida internally
Remedy for vaginal infections # 5: Boil for 10 minutes, a bunch of lavender flowers, previously washed in 1 liter of water, let cool and strain. Apply in daily vaginal baths to eliminate infection
Remedy for vaginal infections # 6: Pour 1 tablespoon of barberry in a cup of hot water. Cover and let cool. Drink 1 cup away from meals. This remedy antibiotic and fungicidal action against candida.
Remedy for vaginal infections # 7: Marinate 150 ml of almond oil, 1 tablespoon calendula petals and other chamomile. Let stand for 20 days. Strain and add 10 drops of tea tree essential oil. Apply, in the area with a clean gauze.
Remedy for vaginal infections # 8: Boil 1 liter of water for 5 minutes and add 4 tablespoons of herb mixture evenly horsetail, thyme, bearberry and chamomile. Let stand for 15 minutes. Make baths with this infusion twice a day.
Remedy for vaginal infections # 9: Dissolve 3 tablespoons of baking soda in a pint of water. Apply this mixture in the area 1 to 2 times a day for 15 days. Then use this remedy 1 or 2 times a week, until symptoms disappear.
Remedy for vaginal infections # 10: Make a sitz bath with bunch of yarrow and burdock in 5 liters of warm water. Stay in the bathroom for 10 minutes.
Remedy for vaginal infections # 11: Boil 5 liters of water and add 1 bunch sage, one of thyme and one of lavender (if possible, fresh plants). Allow to cool and reheat the liquid after filtering. Make a sitz bath with this preparation.
Remedy for vaginal infections # 12: In a pot add a cup of water and 5 bay leaves and bring them to boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside. Wet a clean tampon with this infusion. Apply, in the affected area. Use this remedy for 1 week especially at night when you fall asleep
Remedy for vaginal infections # 13: Boil 4 to 8 g echinacea root in 1 liter of water for 2 minutes. Take 3 cups a day for no longer than 1 month. This remedy can also be used in cases of immune system dysfunctions, influenza, skin diseases and chronic fatigue.
To combat vaginal infections, it is necessary to follow the following recommendations.
- Using a condom when having intimate relationships and washing hands and genitals before and after intercourse. In case of suspicion, the man should be examined, since men can carry the Candida albicans without showing symptom.
- Do not apply, in this area, powders containing cornstarch or maize starch, as it is believed to stimulate the development of yeast.
- Avoid the use of jellies, foams and contraceptive sprays among others, since the chemicals that comprise it could aggravate the symptoms. The use of oral contraceptives should also be avoided.
- Allow air circulation using cotton underwear or having a cotton lining in the crotch and avoid wearing tight pants.
- Avoid using tampons and instead prefer sanitary napkins which allow normal secretion of the vagina.
- Boil during the infection the undergarments and soak it in chlorine for 24 hours or to iron the crotch, since the investigators have discovered that the Candida survives the normal washing and can return to cause infection again.
- Do not use colored or perfumed toilet paper instead prefer the odorless white to avoid a possible chemical irritation.
- Cleaning from front to back after bowel movement in this way prevents intestinal microorganisms from migrating into the vagina.
- Avoid eating foods made with excessive sugar such as cookies, industrial confectionery, etc., so as not to aggravate vaginal infections, as, according to some studies, Candida thrives on sugar.
- Also avoid, by its compounds, the consumption of mature cheeses, beer and wine, cured meats, raw mushrooms and other products fermented or made from yeast flour.
Consult your doctor if the symptoms (itching and strange odor flow) persist, as it could be another condition such as chlamydia, trichomonas or even diabetes or immune system problems.