Straight hair is stylish, pretty, and convenient, especially for wintertime. The problem, however, is that many of the tools used, such as heat and chemical straighteners, are really bad for your hair. Over time, they dry it out, split the ends, and you end up with straight hair that’s not nearly as attractive as it once was.
Fortunately, there are some other methods for encouraging curly or wavy hair to straighten out naturally, without using heat or chemicals.
In this article, we are going to show you this one effective method which can make your curly hair straight in just 30 minutes!
- coconut milk
- Pure coconut oil
- Corn flour
- Lemon juice
- Gelatin powder
- Pour 1 cup of coconut milk in a pan and place it on low heat
- Add 2 tbsp of coconut oil in this milk and stir it well
- In a separate bowl add 2 tbsp of gelatin powder and 2 tbsp corn flour powder
- Pour this mixture in coconut milk and stir it well until coconut milk attains a semi thick consistency
- Remove the pan from heat and allow mixture to cool slightly
- Once mixture has cooled, mix 2 tsp lemon juice and 2 tbsp of honey
- Comb your clean hair
- Divide your hair into small sections
- With help of hair brush apply this cream all over your hair
- With help of fingers straight your hairs
- Leave for 30 minutes
- Rinse hair with plain water