he stomach area is one of the most difficult fat areas. Also it is most desired to be tighten up and with firm abs. All of us dream for the toned belly but most of us hate sit-ups. There are good news for you guys. Finally there is one exercise which says that can replace even more than 1 000 sit-ups.
This great exercise is called “a plank”, and it is static. While the body is straight as a board, all the weight of the body lays on the hands and toes. The body can’t move an inch, and in this way you will get a flat and sturdy stomach, and painless back, since the strong stomach muscles support the spine.
The extremely important thing is that if you practice it few times a week for about ten minutes a day, you will have better results than 1,000 sit-ups. Yet, make sure that your body is in the right starting position, and pay attention to these instructions:
- Place your palms firmly on the floor and stretch your shoulders as distant form each other is possible. Keep your neck stretched out. Don’t relax your hands too much, feel them comfortable.
- Even though the main focus is on the stomach muscles, in your legs you should also feel “fire”. If not, set your heels further relying on the toes of the feet so that the quadriceps are more tensed, and then squeeze your buttocks in order to activate the muscles in the lower body.
- Don’t raise your buttocks, make sure to hold them lower. Your body have to be as a straight line, and not as a triangle.
- Breathe rhythmically to hold the pose a bit easier.
- It is important to hold your body in the right position and you can easily achieve this if you imagine a glass of water balancing on your back or a ball rolling from your nape to heel without being stuck in the lower back.
Press the hands and knees on the floor and make sure your wrists are in accordance with your shoulders and your back is straight. Look upward around 30 inches in front of you. Your nose confronting the floor, position the back of your head in a parallel position to the roof top. Stretch your left leg to back so that the fingers are twisted and afterward stretch your right leg. Now, your whole body should be laying staring you in the face and toes. Fix your abs hold for 20-60 seconds. Bending your knees, sit on your heels so that the huge toes touch while your knees are isolated. Bring down your knees to your thighs, while you are softly touching the floor with your temple. Stretch your arms in front of you and unwind. Do this three times in series. When you get used to doing it, increase the ideal chance for over 60 seconds.