Every person in the world hates cleaning the house – it takes a lot of time to do it, and it can actually be pretty boring as well. However, in today’s article we are going to show you a few tips and tricks which will make the cleaning of your home fun and easy.
The tricks will help you in removing stains and cleaning different surfaces and objects without much effort. Continue reading the article and learn more.
1. Prevent your doors from closing because of a draft with a few rubber bands, placed like in the picture below.
2.Put a soft tab on the walls in front of your car in the garage, in order to prevent damaging them when you open your car.
3. Remove the paintings of your children from the walls, as well as other surfaces, with the help of KH7, as well as other degreasing products.
4. If you have a gum stuck on your carpet, you can remove it very easily by putting an ice cube over it until it freezes. This will make the removal much easier.
5. If you have some nail holes in your walls, you should rub a bar of soap on them until they are filled.
6. In order to restore the glow of your furniture, rub it with a bar of soap.
7. Put a rubber band in a screw when you screwing it down like in the picture below, in order to prevent it from moving around.
8. In order to prevent the paint from spreading when you are painting your walls, keep tape bands on them with some silicone.
9. Soak the screws that you are using in some nail polish, in order to allow them to enter the hole easier.
10. You just need to spray some machine oil in the hinges, if your door is squeaky.
11. You should put a drop of silicone on the ends of your kitchen cabinet door handles, in order to prevent them from damaging other parts of the kitchen.
12. In order to remove lime from your shower head, you just need to fill a plastic bag with vinegar and hot water and then secure it over the shower head. The lime should disappear in only one day.
13. Adding a bit of talc on your door hinges, will also prevent them from squeaking.
14. If you have a pet and it is shedding hairs all around the house, you can remove them from your carpet and sofa in a very easy way: using a clean crystal brush.
15. In order to cover any holes in your walls, use wax painting.
16. In order to clean the hardwood floors easily, you should use a mixture of lemon juice and fabric softener.
17. If your TV is dusty all the time, wipe it with a cloth soaked in lemon juice. This will keep the dust away from the TV for a longer period.
18. In order to remove odors from the microwave, you should put a glass of lemon juice and cinnamon powder inside and cook if for about 5 minutes.
19. In order to make your bathroom shiny and lime – free, you should rub a lemon cut in a half on everything and rinse it with warm water.
We really hope that you enjoyed this tricks. You should try them yourself and the results will amaze you. These tricks are also easy for performing and they will also make the cleaning process a breeze, so you can look forward to the next time.