It has been proven that that apple cider vinegar in your kitchen is effective in combating eczema, age spots and other body and facial skin conditions.
Why is apple cider vinegar (ACV) effective against eczema?
- ACV will regulate your skin’s pH level and also help your body ward off allergies due to its abundant potassium.
- ACV helps in renewing dead cells due to its high amount of beta-carotene.
- ACV will help boost your immune system and combat eczema as a result of its high amounts of vitamins and minerals such as; calcium, pectin, iron, phosphorus, sodium, sulphur and magnesium.
- The high fiber content of ACV will help your body get rid of dangerous toxins responsible for eczema.
- ACV has excellent antibacterial and antifungal properties which help to ease itchiness, reduce inflammation and moisturize dry skin. It is also rich in malic, lactic and acetic acids.
How is ACV beneficial to your facial skin?
Apple cider vinegar is highly beneficial to your facial skin and this is why.
- ACV is effective against acne, pimples and blemishes due to its antibacterial properties.
- It will help to detoxify your facial skin, leaving it looking smooth and radiant.
- ACV will also help to eliminate age spots as its alpha hydroxyl acid will get rid of dead skin cells.
- You can reduce your wrinkles with a solution of
- ACV and water, just use a cotton ball soaked in this solution and apply to the wrinkles, wash your face with lukewarm water and then pat dry afterwards.
- ACV will regulate your skin’s sebum production to ensure that it is no too oily or too dry leaving it bright and radiant.
Get rid of eczema using ACV in these ways
- Mix a solution of Apple cider vinegar and water
- Apple Cider Vinegar — 2 teaspoons
- Clean water – 1cup
- Cotton balls — 3
- Get a small bowl.
- Mix your ACV and water in the bowl.
- Soak your cotton ball in the solution.
- Using your soaked cotton ball apply it topically to the eczema infected skin.
- Try this as often as needed, till you notice an improvement.
- If you have sensitive skin you can just mix a solution comprising of half a cup of clean water and one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- You can drink apple cider vinegar
Always ensure that your ACV is diluted with water, if you drink it you will boost your immune system and get rid of eczema quickly.
- Apple Cider Vinegar — one teaspoon
- Clean drinking water — one cup
- Just mix one teaspoon of ACV to a cup of clean drinking water.
- Drink this mixture twice or thrice daily and you will get rid of your eczema.
- Use baking soda with ACV
- ACV – 2 teaspoons
- Baking soda – ¼ teaspoon
- Raw natural honey – 1 teaspoon
- Clean drinking water – 1 cup
- Combine a teaspoon of ACV with a teaspoon of your regular baking soda.
- Put this mixture in your cup of clean drinking water.
- You can add flavor to this solution with a teaspoon of raw natural honey.
- Ensure that the mixture is well stirred and drink it every day until you notice that the eczema is totally vanished.
- Take a bath with Apple Cider Vinegar
Ingredient and what you will need:
- Apple Cider Vinegar — ½ cup
- Get a good moisturizer
- Have a clean bathtub
- Just add some ACV to your bath water.
- Immerse yourself in it for about 15 minutes.
- If you like you can add some coconut oil to your bath water to improve its fragrance and effect on your skin.
- After 15 minutes get out of the bathtub and with a clean towel pat dry.
- You can then apply your moisturizer to the site of the eczema.
- Make sure you try this out every day until your eczema is gone completely.
- Try Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar
Honey has excellent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It will help kill bacteria, reduce inflammation and also soothe your irritated skin.
- Apple cider vinegar – 2 teaspoons
- Natural raw honey – 1 teaspoon
- Clean drinking water – 1 cup or glass
- Combine the honey and ACV and put the solution in a glass of clean drinking water.
- Make sure you stir the mixture very well and drink thrice daily.
Remember the following;
- Always dilute ACV whether you want to topically apply it to the eczema or you want to drink it.
- If you are diabetic or you have a history of heartburn and peptic ulcer ACV taken orally may not be for you as it is acidic and can cause irritation.
- Ensure that you consult your doctor before you take apple cider vinegar, you may have an allergic reaction to it. You can also do a simple test by applying a little ACV to your skin and watch to see if your skin reacts adversely to it.
- Always hydrate your skin by drinking lots of fluids, preferably water as dry skin only makes the eczema worse.
- Foods like eggs, soy, peanuts, wheat and milk should be completely avoided as they tend to aggravate the eczema.
- Complications may arise in the case of pregnant women so if you are pregnant always consult your doctor before you drink an ACV solution.
- If you apply ACV topically then you should not use other skin care products or strong soaps so as not to damage your skin.