You might be surprised of all of the things Vaseline can do for you.You can use it for lip care, rough elbows and ankles, but have you ever tried it on breasts. If you answer is NO, then you definitely should read this article! The answer is here!
Although it is not proven but some claims that rubbing vaseline daily on breast increased their cup size. I know this sounds unbelievable, but it worked for some, so there is nothing harm in trying this remedy.
The method is very simple and easy! All you have to do is to rub vaseline all over your breast, and then to put toothpaste on your nipple. You should repeat this method every night until you get the desired results, and believe me you will be amazed!
As I mentioned before you can also use vaseline for your lips, ankles, elbows, hair and much more. Here are some of the beauty uses of vaseline:
1.It makes your eyelashes grow: Lather Vaseline all over your eyelashes overnight and watch them thicken, even without a prescription!
2. Soften dry and cracked elbows.
3. Dry cuticles: Store a mini-Vaseline container in your purse and use for emergency dry cuticle moments.
4. For kissable, luscious lips: Fall is a beast for drying out summery, dewy lips. Vaseline is there for you and your irresistible pout. You can also mix Vaseline with Kool-Aid powder and make a colored (and flavored) lip gloss.
5. Help your scent stick around: Softly rub Vaseline all over your perfume points (i.e. the cleavage, behind the ear, neck, and wrist) and your scent will last longer!
6. It is a misconception that Vaseline clogs pores, so smear it all over your face, neck and arms for softer skin.
7. Lipstick smudges: Spread a little Vaseline over your teeth and lipstick smudges be gone! This is an infamous tip used at beauty pageants.
8. To remove last night’s makeup: Apply some to a Q-tip and have a pretty day.
9. Perfect for an eye-shadow/blush boost: Apply some under your eye shadow for a glossy effect. Apply on the apples of your cheeks for a dewy glow. Mix with lipstick for a cream blusher!
10. It eases eyebrow plucking: Tame your eyebrows and lube up the under-skin so you can pluck with ease.
11. Prevent hair dye from seeping onto your forehead: Softly dab all over your hairline and keep that box hair dye from dying your forehead the color of your new hairdo.
12. To make your accessories look brand spankin’ new: New job interview or a hot date? Put a small dab on your shoes and shine away!
13. Hide Split Ends: Haven’t had a haircut since your budget only allows you go to Great Clips for a quickie? Hide damaged ends with a small amount on your ends.
14. Remove makeup stains for your clothes. Dab a little with a damp cloth.
15. To Prevent spray-tan streaks: Rub all over the backs of your knees, ankles and hands to prevent seriously frightening spray tan lines.
16. To get those O.P.I. nail polish bottles open: Make it easier next time and rub Vaseline under the cap. Easy to open the next time you decide to do an at-home pedi.
17. It’s your new exfoliating body wash: Mix with sea salt and come out of the shower feeling soft, and sexy.
18. Remove false eyelash glue from your lash line.
19. Can be used to smooth and soothe skin after shaving.
20. Lubricates ear lobes and helps make earring insertion easy and painless.