Cinnamon is a seasoning with a gratifying aroma and flavor, and it is not only a spice, but an ingredient that greatly benefits our health. It ‘s a fiber-rich food since 100 grams of this seasoning contains 54.30 grams of fiber. This food also has a high amount of calcium and is also one of the foods with more iron.
Cinnamon is considered a “miracle food” and science has shown that its components provide substantial health benefits.
What happens to our body if we take a spoonful of cinnamon powder in the morning?
- Your body responds to insulin more effectively and regulates blood sugar levels.
- It favors the correct digestion of food and relieves intestinal discomfort.
- It reduces and combats the proliferation of cancer cells in our body.
- It produces an anticoagulant effect and improves blood circulation.
- We get a calming effect, especially for arthritis pain.
- It avoids the proliferation of bacteria in food.
- It increases cognitive function and memory and is highly recommended for people with neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease or Parkinson’s disease.
- Cardiac diseases are prevented and colon function improves.
- It expels the cold of the body and to prevent diseases caused by viruses and bacteria.
- We get more energy and we avoid the exhaustion, revitalizing our organism.
- Damage to the tissues caused by the passage of time is reduced, rejuvenating the body.
- It reduces the growth of cancer cells and the formation of blood vessels in tumors.
- In addition to being very tasty, the benefits of cinnamon make this spice an alternative remedy of great value. Even, prepared in an infusion can be an excellent natural remedy for dizziness and nausea.
How should I take cinnamon properly?
Each morning add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder to coffee, a lemon juice, juice of any fruit, a cup of milk or a cup of tea of your choice. You can also add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a tablespoon of honey. In short, the important thing is that you add that teaspoon of cinnamon powder to your daily diet and you will improve your health in unimaginable proportions.