According to the British scientists, majority of chemicals found in popular hair dyes are connected to cancer. 87 of 100 patients who have used hair dye for a long time have breast cancer. The valuations of ovarian cancer grow to even 70% for women who color their hair from 1 to 4 times in one year.
Natural products will not give more lasting results, but at least they’ll strengthen your hair and they certainly don’t damage it. The National Institute of Cancer claims that there are more than 5000 chemical products in conventional hair dyes and many of them are carcinogenic.
Coffee possesses beneficial properties and it is completely natural. Natural coffee will give you the desired hair color and the gloss that you wish, and it will even help your hair grow. A study published by the International Magazine of Dermatology in January 2007, said that coffee really helps with hair growth.
HOW TO USE COFFEE TO DYE YOUR HAIR
- Prepare a really strong organic coffee, espresso if it is possible. Some of the non-organic coffees contain chemical products.
- Leave it to cool down.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of organic coffee, with 2 cups of natural conditioner and 1 cup of cold prepared coffee.
- Put it on your hair and leave it to stay approximately 60 minutes. This will color your hair naturally and give you a great chocolate color without any damage.
- First, wash your hair with shampoo and then with coffee.
- Leave it on your hair for 20 minutes.
- Use apple cider vinegar to fix the color on your hair.
- Then, wash with lukewarm water. Perhaps you won’t be able to see the results at first. In this case, repeat the process for several days and you’ll notice the difference quickly