Did you know that there is a natural, very effective laxative that you can prepare from the comfort of your home. The prunes are great source of fiber and help soften the stool and relieve constipation in a short time, since it is an excellent natural laxative.
BEST NATURAL LAXATIVE RECIPE
- 150 grs. dates without bone (1 cup)
- 150 grs. plums (1 cup)
- 5 cups boiled water.
PREPARATION AND METHOD OF USE:
- Cut the dates and the prunes into small pieces, and add them into boiling water.
- Simmer the mixture until it reduces.
- It should be eaten in the morning.
- This preparation can be consumed by all, regardless of age. You can even eat with yogurt, cereal or whatever you like.
Also, you can put multiple plums in a glass of water and leave them throughout the night, then the next morning consume them.
Consuming these foods rich in fiber and drinking plenty of water help in preventing constipation.