Before moving to remedy first let us discuss major causes of dark circles under eyes
Some of the more common causes of dark circles under the eyes include:
- Heredity. Dark circles under the eyes can appear in childhood and are often an inherited trait. Some children will outgrow them, but others will not.
Allergies. Nasal congestion can dilate the blood vessels that drain from the area around your eyes, causing them to darken.
- Sleep deprivation is the most common cause, and the easiest to prevent, but …
- Oversleeping can also cause dark eye circles.
Age – As we get older, our skin becomes thinner.
- Iron deficiency can prevent the blood from carrying sufficient oxygen to eye tissues.
- Minor trauma that causes the appearance of a black eye
Now let us discuss remedy in detail
For this remedy, you will need
- Vitamin E capsules
- Aloe vera gel
- Sweet almond oil
Steps to follow:
- Take a clean bowl
- In this take a small spoon of aloe vera gel
- Pinch 1 vitamin E capsule and add oil of this
- Add 2-3 drops of sweet almond oil
- Mix it well until you get serum like consistency
- Apply this serum on your dark circles and massage it for 2 minutes
- Now apply cucumber slice on your eyes and leave it to act for 1 hour