For most people especially for ladies laundry is not their favorite chore. Sometimes just after taking out the clothes from the laundry machine you discover there is stains and after this not so pleasant surprise you have more work to be done.
On the other hand it not easy to find an effective and non-expensive detergent.
In this article you will learn a way how to relieve yourself from this tiring problems once and for all. You probably be surprise to hear, but this extra ingredient you’ve been missing all this time is vinegar. It will save you a lot of money and nerves when we talk about laundry.
The way to use it is very simple, just add some of this ingredient into the drum of your washing machine.
Here are several facts why vinegar is recommended for such use.
1. Cleaning your washing machine is easier than ever, just add white vinegar inside. You can now avoid the harsh chemicals that the store-bought cleaners contain.
2. In case you are washing the clothes on hand, add 6 tablespoons of of white vinegar in the water and leave it for 30 minutes. Practice the same thing when it comes to washing swimwear and underwear as well.
3. White vinegar can solve problems with the static charge due to the acid composure.
4. The acid from the white vinegar removes the sweat and the deodorant stains from the white clothes.
5. It will remove fuzz and animal hair from the fabrics. It will leave your clothes clean and hair-free.
6. Soak your dirty clothes overnight in a combination of hot water and half a cup of white vinegar, and after that wash them as usual.
7. The majority of the powdered detergents leave residues on the cloths, so people who have sensitive skin have issues with irritations and similar problems. In order to prevent this, add half a cup of white vinegar to the laundry.
8. Not only does white vinegar reduce soapy residues after washing, but it also protects the color of the fabrics and it boosts the effects of the detergent. Considering this, add half a cup of white vinegar on the clothes before you put them into the machine.
9. Neutralizing bad smells is also one of the reasons why you would love to use white vinegar when doing laundry. Especially if you have some smoker in the family, be sure that the smell of nicotine will be gone.
10. Instead of using the expensive store-bought fabric softeners, just place some white vinegar into the designated area of the washing machine and you will get the same results. Also vinegar Is environment-friendly and have the same effect as the traditional softeners.