Are you tired? Do you have dark skin under the eyes? Is the skin too dry or the body too tired and looking unwell? You probably have toxins overload that need to be cleansed. If you are full with toxins, you have less health shield from any virus, infection or flu and so on. As you detox, the body has more strength and energy too.
This plan we have for you is a weekend detox plan that keeps the whole health perfect. It cleans vital organs inside like liver, kidneys, lungs, intestines and lymph too. It is consisted of fluids, meat, low fat items and potatoes too. Sounds good right? You can practice this 2 times per year for just 10 days in a row. But, if you prefer also for the weekend more times per year. The effect is amazing!
For the best results, use dandelion, birch and nettle tea too. also consider workouts as often as you can (swim, walk, run, gym…).
The weekend detox plan is:
After waking up before breakfast, have 240 ml warm water.
- Breakfast: warm water and 1 cup oat flakes with linseed 1 spoon, 250 ml green tea OR water, ½ cup fresh blueberries, 200 ml low fat yoghurt OR almond milk.
- Lunch: 250 ml water, 2 cups salad (arugula, tomato, green veggies), grilled hake 250 g, Swiss chard with potatoes and olive oil, small banana and melon 1 slice.
- Snack: 250 ml water, plain yogurt 180 ml, ¼ cup pumpkin seed.
- Dinner: 250 ml water OR anise tea, 2 cups salad + lemon juice + olive oil, pastry of integral flour, grilled tuna 150 g, ½ cup steamed veggies (spinach and broccoli).
- Start off with water again of course.
- Breakfast: 1 cup oat flakes and linseed 1 spoon, almond milk 200 ml OR diet yoghurt and a pear. Also have green tea.
- Lunch: 250 ml water, veggie soup (pepper, potato, beans, carrot, onion, celery), chicken breast 200 g (grilled), pickles 150 g.
- Dinner: integral pastry, nettle tea, carrot + beet salad and lemon juice over it.