The unconventional method of saving a human life during a stroke is a method of a Chinese professor who says that you should always keep a needle in your house.
Share this advice, so that you help someone survive. Take the time to read. You never know if someone’s life may depend on you.
When someone gets a stroke, the capillaries of the brain gradually stretch. You require a rest and an ambulance. These tips will help you save someone’s life!
Stay calm! Regardless of the place the victim is, don’t move them, because if you move the patient, the capillaries will burst and there will be some bleeding in the brain! It would be best if you have a syringe needle at home, but a simple needle for sewing can help, too.
- Hold the needle – over the fire, a lighter or candle to sterilize and then use it for pricking the tops of all 10 fingers.
- No specific acupuncture is need; it should only be a few millimeters from the nail.
- Perform so that the blood can flow.
- If blood does not start to drip, tighten and start squeezing the blood to flow.
- When all 10 fingers begin to bleed wait a few minutes – you will see that the victim will be back to life!
- If the victim’s mouth is distorted, massage their ears until they become red – so blood can come to them.
- Then prick with the needle in each ear in the soft part, to fall two drops of blood of each ear. A few minutes later, his mouth would no longer be distorted
Wait until the victim come to normal state without any unusual symptoms, then send to the hospital.
This method of bloodshed to save the life is a method of a traditional Chinese medicine, and its practical application is 100% effective and using it people can survive a stroke.