Cleansing the body of toxins is great because it improves the proper functioning, and then we feel better. Smokers need to pay special attention to these tips.
Healthy lung function leads to better mood and health, and their cleaning is excellent because every day we breathe many impurities from the air.
The treatment lasts for 3 days, but it will be very good if the following detox process is your routine thing.
The three-day detoxification:
– Two days before the start of the treatment stop eating and drinking dairy products.
– On the first day of the detoxification, drink a cup of herbal tea before you go to bed. That will release toxins from the bowels. Keep in mind that the lungs during cleaning should not be troubled with difficult physical activity.
-Before your breakfast, drink 300 ml of water with two lemons. Next, drink a 300 ml glass of grapefruit juice, but if the taste is too unpleasant for you, take the same amount of pineapple juice. Drinks of these fruits contain a natural antioxidant that enhances the functioning of the respiratory system.
– After breakfast, consume 300 ml of carrot juice, because it will alkalize the blood during the three days of cleansing.
– During lunchtime drink 400 ml juice rich in potassium, because it acts as a refresher to clean the inside. Potassium is contained in apricots, bananas, pears…
– Before you go to bed, drink 400 ml of cranberry juice. This healthy natural juice will help in the fight against bacteria and germs in the lungs that can cause infection.
– Make a time during the day to relax for 20 minutes in a hot bath. Toxins can be eliminated from the body through sweating.
– In a pot with boiling water put 5 to 10 drops of essential oil of eucalyptus and inhale until the water cools down.