The famous doctor Richard Schultz discovered a recipe that is called Master cleansing tonic, because it helps in the treatment of many conditions.
This Master cleansing tonic is actually an antibiotic that kills gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. It has also a powerful antiviral and antifungal formla, increases blood circulation and lymph flow in all parts of the body.
This formula has helped millions of people throughout the centuries to fight the most deadliest diseases. The secret is in the powerful combination of high-quality natural and fresh ingredients!
First we are going to display some of its ingredients and their benefiting effects below:
Onion is a vegetable which was always considered as a powerful diuretic and antibiotic, with anti-inflammatory properties. It’s used in fighting cold, flu and stopping cough. However, its most important substance is quercetin, which prevents heart attack.
Garlic has powerful antibacterial and antibiotic properties. It’s best used in fighting cold, flu and vs. gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. The best part about garlic is that it doesn’t destroy the good bacteria which we have in our bodies, like the antibiotics do. On a contrary, it increases the good and destroys the bad bacteria.
Ginger is a good natural way to fight bacteria and strengthen your immune system. It serves as a regulator for high blood pressure, asthma and helps with fever and cold.
Horseradish is a herb with strong anti-parasitic and antibacterial properties, stimulating your immune system. It also clears the pathways in the lungs and sinuses. It’s not advisable for diabetics, though.
Hot Peppers are a natural decongestant and can warm you up, which is a nice addition to your immune system.
Master tonic – Recipe
- 24 oz /700 ml apple cider vinegar (always use organic)
- ¼ cup finely chopped garlic
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 fresh peppers, the hottest you can find (be careful with the cleaning – wear gloves!!!)
- ¼ cup grated ginger
- 2 tbsp grated horseradish
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the vinegar.
- Transfer the mixture to a Mason jar.
- Pour in some apple cider vinegar and fill it to the top. It is best if 2/3 of the jar consist of dry ingredients, and fill in the rest with vinegar.
- Close well and shake.
- Keep the jar in a cool and dry place for 2 weeks. Shake well several times a day.
- After 14 days, squeeze well and strain the liquid through a plastic strain. For better results put a gauze over it. Squeeze well so the whole juice comes out.
- Use the rest of the dry mixture when cooking.
Your master tonic is ready for use. You do not need to keep the tonic in your fridge. It will last for long.
How to use it:
The tonic is very spicy and strong and isn’t very tasty, but you’ll get many health benefits from it. When you are in top form you can drink 1-2 ounces two or more times per day just to strengthen the immune system and fight cold.
When feeling sick you may use the tonic 5-6 times per day. The tonic is also safe for pregnant women and children, but in smaller doses.